Friday, August 17, 2012

new cookbook

By now most of you know that I LOVE cookbooks!!! It's my thing, others love shoes,or purses or scrapbooking, mine is cookbooks! This one I found at Menards while waiting for Gordon!! He never said a thing as he knows it's useless!! It is all on pickling! I have one on canning "Food in Jars" which was recently published, but this one is all pickling! I'm pretty excited as tomorrow is Farmers market day and I can get a few things to try out the new recipes!! I'm thinking about red cabbage apple relish, zucchini relish and kimchi! So with my new book in hand, I'll be there early to get the goods and home to pickle! Blessings!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm back!

 Hello, I hope everyone is well and will find this blog again! I'm going to try and blog again!  So much has happened in the last two ye...