Monday, June 25, 2012

week

Can you believe it is the last week of June?? I can't and it makes me sad because that means school will start before we know, grandkids will be back to school and no time for playing with us!!! BooHoo!! We will get the twins on the 4th for a few days, our plans are to attend the rodeo on Thursday as it's family night and lots of fun! We have been eating alot of salads, as the Farmer's market is in full swing here in the northland! I bought radishes that were white, kale, spring onions, spring garlic, leaf lettuce and snap peas! I like to mix this all up for a salad at night, YUM!!! Blessings!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm back!

 Hello, I hope everyone is well and will find this blog again! I'm going to try and blog again!  So much has happened in the last two ye...