Saturday, November 6, 2010

thankfulness


I was reading "The Park Wife " blog today and she was talking about thankfulness! I thought "what a great idea"!!! I told her in the comment area of her blog(I have one too which some of you never use), that I would use the same idea here! What are you thankful for"" For your job. children, grandchildren, home, relationship with the Living God, your spouse, your health or that you're not so sick as the neighbor????? I'm so thankful for my family and friends who care for me and about me! For my job and employer! The people I work with and the people I don't(just kidding)!!! For a loving God who is never pushy or judgmental! For Jesus who loves me so unconditionally!! Join the journey and leave a comment! Tell me in person when you see me and I will pass it on! Let's start something big with thankfulness! Blessings!

1 comment:

  1. Yea! I am THANKFUL that you left a comment at The Park Wife! That area seems a bit too ununtilized on my blog also, hehe. Glad that something I wrote impacted you and started you on your bloggity thankfulness journey!
    The Park Wife

    ReplyDelete

I'm back!

 Hello, I hope everyone is well and will find this blog again! I'm going to try and blog again!  So much has happened in the last two ye...