Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Wednesday


Well, today being Wednesday and I have a new followers(Hi, Stephanie)! I thought I would post a recipe for all of you! Mimi's cheese bread: 1 loaf of Vienna or french bread, 1 onion- chopped, 1 stick of butter, 1/2teaspoon of Lawry's seasoned salt, and muenster cheese. Preheat your oven to 350, melt the butter and chopped onion in the microwave, add salt when melted, take bread and slice, but (here's the tricky part) don't slice all the way through, leave it partially attached on the bottom, slice cheese and put in the between the slices of bread, put foil on baking sheet and place bread/cheese on foil, pour the butter/onion mixture over bread/cheese and wrap foil around the bread/cheese. Bake for 30-45 minutes and enjoy! Blessings! P.S. I took pictures, but it just didn't do the bread justice!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm back!

 Hello, I hope everyone is well and will find this blog again! I'm going to try and blog again!  So much has happened in the last two ye...